V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know what to call it, other than a "Semi-Trailer" that is a mobile Harley Museum!

Went down to the dealer today and they had (for just one day) this "Harley Semi" set up with a walkthrough museum.

Some gorgeous bikes in their that I have never had the chance to see (early 1900’s models).

So, if you are in Rockville Maryland, go check it out at the Rockville Harley Davidson!

:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I saw it about a year ago in Seattle, worth a look, but I wouldn't go out of my way for a peek.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
I thought it was very interesting but i don't know how far out of my way I would go to see it. I did go about an hour out of my way though and took a few pictures. For those that have an easy opportunity I would recommend a quick free look. For those that haven't seen it i have a few pictures posted under "riding stories and adventures" at this link:

http://www.harleydavidsonforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=681

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, if you are near a Dealer when it is in town, check it out! Yes, I wouldn't drive over an hour to see it, maybe thirty minutes, but since I am only fifteen minutes away :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.