V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site here,
I just ordered a new firefighter edition FLHTCUI and can't wait to get it. I currently own a 1987 Yamaha Venture and in the past have owned 76 harley 250 (my first bike) then i went to a 79 sportster. Then came the wife and kids and for 14 looong years went without out a bike. Now my Kids 9 and 12 love to ride with me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hoss

That's a great look'en bike. Where in Ohio are you from. I have a new 2002 Fat Boy on the way. I am from Ohio also. I just hope the weather would warm up real soon. I should have my bike in the next week or so. I am from east central Ohio. About 70 miles east of Columbus. Good luck with your new ride.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too wish the weather would warm up...My new ride should be in by June, It will take some good patience till then.However i stll have my Venture to ride.

BTW I live in Northwest Ohio near Toledo.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome Hoss. I have a friend with a venture. He likes it OK but wants something else now. I'm hoping he decides to get a Harley. I think you are going to like your FLHTCUI. Let us know when you get it. Do you know how long it's going to be?

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Sorry Hoss, you posted as I was posting. I see that you are getting it in June. Like you say, at least you have a Venture to ride while you wait. Thanks for posting your story. Got any first trips planned on the new bike?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Hoss,I think you'll like it here,great bunch of folks! Good luck with yer new sled. guido

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Hoss,

Hope your scooter comes in before June. It seems like an eternity.

In the meantime come aboard when ever you got something to say.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Forum Hoss.I know you are going to Love your new scooter. I just got a 2002 FLHTC and it is GREAT! You are going to really enjoy these folks and the Forum. Good luck & ride safe.

KrazyGG

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your hospitality...My full time job is being a Manager in a machine and fabrication shop for Sauder Woodworking Co.(plug) And my other job is being on the fire department as a Volunteer in which i am a national registered EMT, Firefighter and i am also on the scuba dive team.
So in other words i stay pretty busy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts