V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site here,
I just ordered a new firefighter edition FLHTCUI and can't wait to get it. I currently own a 1987 Yamaha Venture and in the past have owned 76 harley 250 (my first bike) then i went to a 79 sportster. Then came the wife and kids and for 14 looong years went without out a bike. Now my Kids 9 and 12 love to ride with me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hoss

That's a great look'en bike. Where in Ohio are you from. I have a new 2002 Fat Boy on the way. I am from Ohio also. I just hope the weather would warm up real soon. I should have my bike in the next week or so. I am from east central Ohio. About 70 miles east of Columbus. Good luck with your new ride.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I too wish the weather would warm up...My new ride should be in by June, It will take some good patience till then.However i stll have my Venture to ride.

BTW I live in Northwest Ohio near Toledo.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome Hoss. I have a friend with a venture. He likes it OK but wants something else now. I'm hoping he decides to get a Harley. I think you are going to like your FLHTCUI. Let us know when you get it. Do you know how long it's going to be?

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Sorry Hoss, you posted as I was posting. I see that you are getting it in June. Like you say, at least you have a Venture to ride while you wait. Thanks for posting your story. Got any first trips planned on the new bike?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Forum Hoss.I know you are going to Love your new scooter. I just got a 2002 FLHTC and it is GREAT! You are going to really enjoy these folks and the Forum. Good luck & ride safe.

KrazyGG

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your hospitality...My full time job is being a Manager in a machine and fabrication shop for Sauder Woodworking Co.(plug) And my other job is being on the fire department as a Volunteer in which i am a national registered EMT, Firefighter and i am also on the scuba dive team.
So in other words i stay pretty busy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.