V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just stopped by ta see all that goes on here in harleyland. ive have been riding all my life. my first motorcycle was a 71 triumph 650 bonneville i have a 74 superglide which is all redone with mostly new parts she has a 96 cu inch s&s engine and i luv her. a few years back i was riding past a golf course and was knocked out by a golfball and shattered two vertibrea as if that was not enough for that day the law decided ta give me a dui to boot. woke up in the hospital with two broken vertibrea and a dui well they have taken my right ta ride away but they cant hold it forever while i was recoupin i built another harley it is a 113 cu s&s which i have painted the same as me it has all my tats and we are twins. the vertibrea have since healed and am able ta walk after 3 operations only the good die young and ill be around for a long time.. anyhow thats just a little about me whats up with all of you.... ALIEN

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Well, if your post is for real, it is an honor to have you stop in. Welcome, and stay.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JimmyK said:
Well, if your post is for real, it is an honor to have you stop in. Welcome, and stay.
my post is indeed for real bro and thanx for the welcome ALIEN it does seem unrealistic but then again i have lived every minute since the accident bro

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
We all have em. Some turn out worse than others. Many do so with no apparant reason.

Sometimes what should have been sure disaster, turns out on the wings of The Angels. Sometimes the smallest spill causes swelling of the brain that leaves one with a long road back but every step thereof is a testimony to the man walking.

You will get back my friend, keep the faith.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am back jimmy it was time and hard work it heals all wounds bro i think it was the wings of angels for me
JimmyK said:
We all have em. Some turn out worse than others. Many do so with no apparant reason.

Sometimes what should have been sure disaster, turns out on the wings of The Angels. Sometimes the smallest spill causes swelling of the brain that leaves one with a long road back but every step thereof is a testimony to the man walking.

You will get back my friend, keep the faith.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome alien8r,

Sounds like you have gone through a lot, glad you are still with us. But watch that drinking and riding the cagers are bad enough, no reasons to make it worse by doing something on our part. I won't say that unless I cared, we have to look out for each other, got to care for you bros and sis's because you know no one else will.

Dave

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome alien8r,
Quite an intro but you've shown the guts and heart to overcome adversity. Enjoy the stay.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VA V-Rod said:
Welcome alien8r,

Sounds like you have gone through a lot, glad you are still with us. But watch that drinking and riding the cagers are bad enough, no reasons to make it worse by doing something on our part. I won't say that unless I cared, we have to look out for each other, got to care for you bros and sis's because you know no one else will.

Dave
i have quit drinkin and smokin after the accident and have never felt better bro thanx for carin alien

1 - 9 of 9 Posts