V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current ride is a 2002 GL1800. I plan on picking up a deuce (as a second bike) this coming spring. I've been riding since I was 15 and just crossed the 300,000 mile mark this past summer. I get tired of all of the brand-bashing that takes place on some of the Goldwing-specific boards so I thought I'd check this place out. I don't care what you ride. The HD is a work of art, in my opinion. I'm not a wrencher and felt that for an everyday ride, a Goldwing would better suit my mechanical aptitude. Anyway, I'm going to surf this site, maybe offer an opinion or two and hopefully learn a ton from you all. Ride safe and take care.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
No bike bashing here...people bashing-yes. Some good folks here and some are completely retarded. Enjoy yourself.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
keekrac in da housssseeee!

Welcome and enjoy the boards! Look forward to your post.....

pssst..I'll point out the retarded ones as we go.....

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome aboard. The only bike I bash is those stinken crotch rockets, rice burners, or whatever there called. They are totally unsafe, especially when the driver is too young to have a legal drink.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
dave51 said:
No bike bashing here...people bashing-yes. Some good folks here and some are completely retarded. Enjoy yourself.

So long as ya ride I say.

LOL good ole Dave. LOL, us good folks here always get a kick outta Dave talking bad about himself. Dave's not really reatarded, he just wants you to think that so he has an excuse. :D

Welcome!

·
Registered
142 Posts
<~~~~ Charter Member of Club Retard.

Welcome aboard!. Never seen any bike-bashing here, but most of us would defend the Hawgs if needed. Lots of good info and good people here.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
JimmyK said:

So long as ya ride I say.

LOL good ole Dave. LOL, us good folks here always get a kick outta Dave talking bad about himself. Dave's not really reatarded, he just wants you to think that so he has an excuse. :D

Welcome!
kreekrac, watch this one. His favorite drink is Smirnoff Ice, his favorite song is Muskrat Love (Capt and Tenille) and he craps his pants a lot.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
welcome ...kreekrac...... lot's of great folks here..... be quiet you guys... yer gonna scare the guy away..... thinking this is some sorta NUT HOUSE !!!! have fun.... and join in the fun ...

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
FXDeanX said:
I'm an excellent driver...gotta go, 15 minutes til Wapner
HuH???? I think he had too much to smoke and drink tonight.... like you were told... there are some retards here...

·
Registered
34 Posts
ANYONE FROM AZ ?

JUST REGISTERED HERE .NEW TO AZ FROM NY BOUT 2 MNTHS NOW ,LOOKING FOR FREINDS TO HANG OUT WITH OR GO FOR A SWEET RIDE .

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Hunni,

There are several H/D Forum members that reside in the great state of AZ.

And may I suggest that Kali-forn-i-A isn't that far from ya, either!!!!

Welcome to the H/D Forum.

Oh, you may want to start your own introduction thread. With a name like Harley Hunni, you may have bikers from NY riding in to AZ to ride with you!!!!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Harley_Hunni, Welcome to the forum. Join in some of our "off topic" threads, I'm sure you'll find some people to pass the time with. By the interests in your profile I don't think you'll have a problem meeting anyone. Post pics in the post your mug thread ???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome aboard

You mean this isn't the forum for escaped mental patients?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Re: Welcome aboard

Jester said:
You mean this isn't the forum for escaped mental patients?
...Jester....surely you jest :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts