V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,just picked up my first Harley,`06 FatBoy,and I wanted so say thanks for all the info I read before I got the bike. I find it amazing that with everyone`s busy schedule,people post helpful advice,give opinions that are useful,especially for someone new to Harleys. I felt a little more confident talking with the dealer because of this forum, and as I plan my next step up,it`s great to be able to find so much expert help,thanks to FatBoy from Nashville(watch out for the bears) and FatBoyNH on the R&R feedback.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new scoot. You are in for a fun spring and summer man. Ride and enjoy.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the new Fatboy!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
OEF Vet - US Army
75 Posts
Cant wait to see the pix, please post em.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
BTOWNMAC said:
Hi everyone,just picked up my first Harley,`06 FatBoy,and I wanted so say thanks for all the info I read before I got the bike. I find it amazing that with everyone`s busy schedule,people post helpful advice,give opinions that are useful,especially for someone new to Harleys. I felt a little more confident talking with the dealer because of this forum, and as I plan my next step up,it`s great to be able to find so much expert help,thanks to FatBoy from Nashville(watch out for the bears) and FatBoyNH on the R&R feedback.
Thanks for the advice in watching out for bears. They are in East, Tennessee though in the mountains. Congrats on getting the primo HD to ride. You will never go wrong with getting a Fatboy. Fat is where its at when it comes to HD motorcycles. :)

Enjoy that new ride.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
:welcome: Nice to meet ya bro!

·
Proud Patch Holder
28 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Ride safe out there. It's a mean world if you're on two wheels so keep your eyes peeled while you're enjoying the new scoot!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts