V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just passing through - life, that is - not this forum. I've been riding about 6 years, and last year bought my first Harley, an FLSTC. I took it on a 2600 mile trip last June (during which someone tried to steal it) and put 6600 miles or so on it all told last summer. I still own a Gold Wing (blush) that I hate to sell as it has its own strengths, and my wife rides a Yamaha V-Star 1100. I've been looking for a forum where I can pick up advice on the Harley, and I'm always looking for tips on good riding roads.

Looking forward to sharing in the give-and-take!

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hilltopper, it sounds like you had a great summer last year. I was just wondering if your wife rode her bike on that 2600 miles. It's hard to get my wife to ride her's on the long trips. She has a (double blush) V-star also. It's ashame that we don't have the money for her a Harley. That way, I would really have two. LOL. If she decides that she wants one bad enouh we will get her one someday......or I will get another one and she can ride my FXDS. If you have any pictures of your trip from last summer, we'd like to see a few. :D

Later,

·
doof member
719 Posts
Budking from ohio...

Hey Gang!

Just wanted to say hello. I've ridden a Honda for years and just purchased an 04 Roadking Custom. I have really fallen in love with riding again with this machine! I also was hoping to meet some folks from the western suburbs of Cleveland to ride with. I just joined the Elyria, Ohio HOG chapter. Maybe I'll meet some of you in my travels.

Keep the rubber side down! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts