V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, this is my first post and i would like to say hi. yesterday i ordered a new 06 black softy standard. i wont get till march though. all these years i have been riding *** bikes, i didnt know what i was missing.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Congrats! You're going to love it. I was really excited when I bought my 04 FXST 2 years ago. I still love to ride any chance I get. I've put 24,000 miles on my bike. I've also put a lot of money into it in chrome and upgrades. Just recently added chrome billet wheels. I think the FXST is one of the best HD's for the money.

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
Yeah man, that's a nice bike you've got coming. I bet you can't wait to get it. I got lucky and found mine on the showroom floor. I don't know if I could've waited six months.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Moved your thread to the correct location. Enjoy.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Congrats Bud! I'm sure you'll love the bike. I ordered a bike that I won't receive until Apr. So looks like we're in for a loooooooooong winter. Hopefully it will pass and we won't be staring at the clock. But when the spring does come....?prty:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Great bike.........Can you stand the wait?......There is a Hockey season this year...

This is the forum to talk the talk and walk the walk when it comes to motorcycles and all the reasons why you choose to ride.

The reasons that only the chosen few understand.

Congrats on your order........nice flagging bike, Mister.

Post up, get some laughs, get a knoggen full of techno-facts......Its all here

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome! ya its going to be a long winter but thats what the snow machine is for. can someone please tell me what all is included with a stage 1 kit? my bike is carbarated, and i got big raidus pipes comin. can i go stage 2 right off the bat?

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Velcro said:
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome! ya its going to be a long winter but thats what the snow machine is for. can someone please tell me what all is included with a stage 1 kit? my bike is carbarated, and i got big raidus pipes comin. can i go stage 2 right off the bat?
If I'm wrong someone will surely correct me.
1. Air Filter upgrade
2. Rejet your carb.
3. Upgrade stock exhaust. Normally screamin eagle exhaust I assume
Go For It! :woohoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts