V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exhaust do you guys recommend?

I am picking it up in February, I assume the stock exhaust system is not the best.

I am considering putting a blower on my old 2010 Ultra Classic, any suggestion on what blower to look at?

·
Iron Butt, SS2000
3,399 Posts
1) FatCat.

2) Do a boatload of reasearch before you go there. (I know, that's why you're asking)
Are you looking that direction because you want to maximize bang for the buck or because you just gotta have one?
Do you want to go with a turbocharger or a supercharger?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Sniper
1,659 Posts
I had a Fat Cat and liked it but put a combo of V&H true duals and SE FatShotz on my 2011 CVO Ultra and liked that so much I used it on my new 2012

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
V&H true duals look like a great choice. The dealer had a used RK with it on that he started up or me today, sounded great to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Fat Cat 2-1 (standard baffle) on my 06 CVO Ultra. Sounds awesome and don't rob any power. Different story on my 96 Fat Boy...got V&H true duals. Nothing like the sound of an Evo with those pipes.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
What exhaust do you guys recommend?

I am picking it up in February, I assume the stock exhaust system is not the best.

I am considering putting a blower on my old 2010 Ultra Classic, any suggestion on what blower to look at?
I too have a 2012 CVO going with fullsac or fuelmoto want to keep as close as possible to the stock look. Other options Kuryakyn true duals crusher set up, V&H power duals.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
CVO has everything, don't touch anything...IMHO, just sayin'....:beer:

By the way, congratulations, that's the bike!

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
CVO has everything, don't touch anything...IMHO, just sayin'....:beer:!
My bike stock was so hot you could hardly ride it.. Get rid of the cat & tune it.. You'll love it after that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts