V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all bikers,
got my first bike, it's registered a standard custom chrome in manila land transportation office...it has a 1997 revtech stroker engine and i think it's a harley, anyway i'll ask it in the technical forum...
i have used the bike for quite some time and it really feels good riding on a harley...i've put some few miles on it and it's riding good except the vibration..sad to say i want to let her go cause i want to get a bike that's 100% harley...i am not really sure whether i'm doing the right thing.
anyway, ride safe everybody ;)

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome rouel74, keep it and enjoy the forum. You'll find a lot of answer and advice here. Be prepared for the hard truth, that's the only way these guys deal.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
rouel74 said:
"... it's riding good except the vibration..sad to say i want to let her go cause i want to get a bike that's 100% harley...i am not really sure whether i'm doing the right thing.
anyway, ride safe everybody ;)

#1 Welcome to The Forum.
#2 Sounds like you love the bike. Don't buy into the Corporate line that says it "Has To Be Genuine Harley."

All it has to be is YOURS and to Hell with what anyone else says.

If you have some pictures post em. My bet is that it is cool and it is YOUR baby. I can tell by your words.

Again, WELCOME!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the board rouel74. I though about going with the custom built route but all the insurance and Division of Motor Vehicle issues I heard about; dissuaded me and I bought from the Motor Company. And considering how I feel about my bike, I totally love it, I think I did the exactly the right thing.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing what other might think.

Again welcome to the board,

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts