V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 1999 Heritage Softail with 11,000 miles for $9000. It seems to be in mint conditon. Was that a good deal? PS lots of extras came with it.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
I'd say it's a very good deal - not sure with KBB etc. would say, but I have one and I'd pay that without hesitation. Then again, I might be a TAD biased.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well do you think it was a good deal? Obviously you must have thought so, otherwise you wouldn't have bought it, not to mention the fact that the deal is already done. What was the book on it, probably 11-13, I'd say, depending on what it came with, you did extremely well. You sure it ain't hot? Again, what was the book? I'm sure that you didn't buy it w/out consulting the book right?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Retail on the bike is $13,500 and trade-in is $9500.00, so I think that I got a very good deal. Plus I bought extra a 3 year warranty.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have done work on the last year of Evo and can say that they followed along the same line of the pan and shovel. HD seems to build the best of them in the last year or so.
It looks like that may not be the case with the twincam.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
L.Linkert said:
I have done work on the last year of Evo and can say that they followed along the same line of the pan and shovel. HD seems to build the best of them in the last year or so.
It looks like that may not be the case with the twincam.
But the last year hasn't arrived yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts