V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't know how I surfed in here - but glad I did. I have a 2003 V-Rod and need all the info I can get. It is my 11th Harley in the past 31 years, so I'm not exactly new to HD, just to the idea of liquid cooled, fast, and what I gotta do to make it a little different. My last ride was going to be my last M/C, a 1995 FLHR. I loved that thing & this new V-Rod has a way of making me forget I ever had another bike.
Can't wait for Daytona '03 -- both March & October.
Again, glad I found this forum, it really looks like a great one.
Gene P. (bepopham)

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome to the H/D Forum, Gene.

We have a specialized VRSC Forum section. Take a look there. There are some preliminary discussions about a possible VRSC get together (eyeball) in Daytona. You may want to join in that discussion.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I´m new also, been here only a couple of days and already is my favorite site, enjoy it a lot.

Sirius

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Welcome to the site! And to the world of the V-rod! Do you have the 2 tone or the annodized?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome bepopham, enoy your stay - great folks, tips and fun.............

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gene. Enjoy and post up often.

Peace

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve D. in SoCal
My V-Rod is the Silver and Black. Just added the first "stuff" to it today. Chrome belt guards, Mini up-right, Smoke lenses, Leather bags (I know, but I needed a place to put things).
Gene P.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody for the nice welcome! I need to learn how to drive this website before I embaress myself -- I think I just did, anyway. Some of you may have to give me a little advise.
Gene P.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome Gene!

From a Road King to a V rod,quite a jump.It'd be interesting to hear comparisons.

Post often & enjoy the forum.
guido

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
bepopham said:
...Leather bags (I know, but I needed a place to put things).
Gene P.
Yeah, I know. I hated to do it, but I added the leather bags too. After 3 months of using them constantly, I can't imagine not having them. It definitely changes the look of the bike...not worse necessarily, just different. You'll get used to the new look.

For me, it seem that so far I'll take function over form on the bike. I love the look of the V-rod, but I bought it to ride the hell out of, not just to stare at and go "ooooo, isn't that pretty!" (That's just an added bonus!)

Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts