V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
It's been awhile so I thought I would check in.
I have been off Chemo for a couple of months and I was tested. It didn't work.
I am making a trip to Georgia to the Georgia State Rally of the Southern Cruisers and then come back and start a different type of chemo. Interluken2. The doctor said this is the worse one to be on. After this trip , I will not be able to drive or ride for several months.
On a better note, my daughter just had twin girls last Saturday. What a blessing. My first Grandchildren!
Take care everyone, and I will check back soon.
Sam " Highwayman " Helms

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Wow Highway Man it is really great to hear from you. Glad you are still getting out on the bike and enjoying life. I hope the new treatment works and you are able to get back on the bike soon. Please do keep in touch with us and congrats on being a new grandpa!

Enjoy the GA State Rally and take some pix for us.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Oh yea, and Happy Birthday Bro ! ;)

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hey highway man, man am i glad to hear from you! I am so glad you came by. I really hate to hear that you are still fighting the illness but our thoughts are with you and I hope that you recover real soon. Can you believe how fast this forum is growing?!!!! It was just yesterday it seems when there were very few members. I count you as member number 36. As I've said before, a forum is only as good as YOU help makeit to be and you helped to make it a good one. Enjoy the Georga State rally! and congrats on the twin grandkids.

PS: I still can't match your yearly mile riding record. LOL. You're the champ!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts