V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read through Eddie Haskel's first post (http://www.harleydavidsonforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6097) and I am affraid I have little to add when compared to this amazing story.

My uncle had a Sportster when I was very young and I never actually saw him ride it. He was paralized, not on the bike, but he kept the bike until I was very young. He is my namesake and he and I are very close. Ever sense he sold the bike I have wanted one. So finally I have achieved my goal, a 2003 ST Deuce is mine! :D

My backgroud is that I am college graduate with a degree in CIS and I am currently a network admin for a regional bank.

I can't wait to participate in this forum!

AH! I Posted twice!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the Board Poseidon,

I think you'll enjoy your self here between computer and bikes I am sure you'll hit it off with a lot of the folks that are here. Also like to see a picture of your bike if you have one available. Enjoy and ride safe.

Dave

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey V-Rod, I don't have many good pictures and the bike is put up for the winter but I will post what I do have.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Poseidon, enjoy the ride......see the chrome god has started on ya already......

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hogg831 said:
Welcome Poseidon, enjoy the ride......see the chrome god has started on ya already......
Actually everything on that bike is stock except for the paint. The Deuce comes that way :)

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
....maybe that's what threw me, the paint. Dude rides an '02 Deuce at work withquite a bit of stock chrome......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts