V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
368 Posts
Too cool... $5000 for being an asshat! Justice!
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
knuckleheader said:
could you imagine her being your girlfriend orwife:yikes:
Well...if you cut out her tongue...no, that wouldn't do at all :laugh: can she be my wife just for the consummation? :blink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
148 Posts
I've tried using the fact that my son is a cop. Its never worked. However, I haven't tried getting him on the phone:roflback:
 

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
She should have called the "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhmbulance" instead of Pops. It probably would have been equally effective.

What's wrong with that cop anyway? He put his hand in her face!!! Have we learned nothing from the Rodney King beatings?? Can you imagine the resulting stress and anguish that poor girl suffered as a result of the uncalled for shower of abuse inflicted on her by that cretinous cop? :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
That was too frickin funny. That stupid biach got what she deserved. I love when justice is served. I deal with stupid people too damn much and love it when they get some served up. :hystria:
 

·
Hardass
Joined
·
547 Posts
d.bigcheez said:
Can you imagine the resulting stress and anguish that poor girl suffered as a result of the uncalled for shower of abuse inflicted on her by that cretinous cop?
Yeah, and she has all the paperwork for her resulting medical and psychological treatments too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,460 Posts
Lardog said:
Yeah, and she has all the paperwork for her resulting medical and psychological treatments too!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hystria: :hystria: :hystria:

That was the best part, laughed my a$$ off.
 

·
05 Flhrci
Joined
·
135 Posts
She's spoiled.

If a man had got out of the car and approached him, he would have had a gun in his face instead of just a hand.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,329 Posts
What a mickey mouse kangaroo court. Judge says defendant has no right to write a letter expressing her views. What sort of BS is that? I'm not saying she isn't guilty of trying to avoid a ticket and then slamming the officer, but to be guilty of writing a letter to your government of the sort she did is not illegal nor did the officer show he was slandered. Why is this BS even on tv? I just waisted 20 minutes....
 

·
FOG
Joined
·
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
geoffreyt said:
What a mickey mouse kangaroo court. Judge says defendant has no right to write a letter expressing her views. What sort of BS is that? I'm not saying she isn't guilty of trying to avoid a ticket and then slamming the officer, but to be guilty of writing a letter to your government of the sort she did is not illegal nor did the officer show he was slandered. Why is this BS even on tv? I just waisted 20 minutes....
Of course she has a right to express her views. She doesn't have the right to lie about the officer's conduct in a complaint that remains a part of the officers personnel file forever. He did show he was slandered....all he had to do was produce the video that was apparently in direct contradiction to what the young woman wrote in her complaint.

Why this BS is on TV is because some folks find it entertaining and both parties agreed to be there and abide by her judgment. Assuming they live on this planet, both parties knew what they were getting into before they agreed to appear on the show.
 

·
Momma's boy
Joined
·
339 Posts
Since Daddy can't help her get out of trouble, guess she's just going to have to start using her head a little more. :whistle:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top