V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Josh an I'm currently in the process of building my very first motorcycle. The bike that I am building is a 1980 80ci FX/FXWG. The bike is being completely re-built from the frame up. My father owned a Harley shop when I was a kid, and has acquired a fair amount of parts for my bike. Re-building it has been a great learning experience for me, however I still have a lot of questions an knowledge to obtain. So to any an all who can help me out with any info it would be appreciated more than one could imagine.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Welcome Josh! Sounds like a cool project you got going there...and surely you will get the info you need on here! Good luck with it, and post up some pics of it when you get a chance.... (photobucket is great for hosting the pics and allowing you to copy and paste the IMG code and put into threads)
Pat

·
Registered
569 Posts
Nice Bike, a good shovelhead foundation to start with. It can last a very long time with some oil system mods. Check out S & S for some of their unique re-designs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts