V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John had a bad crash today, two broken legs, possible ligament damage, a compound fracture broken left wrist, broken right hand fingers. This is what I remember anyway, I could have some of it confused. MRI was negative on everything else though.

Looks like a slick blew at the top end of the track, possibly from debris from a timing block kicked over by Kenny Bernstein's car. When the slick blew, it severed the cockpit from the rest of the car, his legs and arms were exposed to the track and the wall.

Been a tough year for that team.

·
Fastest Chkn N the South!
897 Posts
Damn.....just damn. :nope: :(

I always liked to watch him run and no one does the post race interview like John.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey Tote, WOW, that is too bad. I really like him and Austin Coil. Hope he is going to recover. Where did it happen? I have been working 15 hours a day for about two weeks. Living in the time warp. How is your effort doing? I have been off the computer for about 15 days. Friday

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Friday1 said:
Hey Tote, WOW, that is too bad. I really like him and Austin Coil. Hope he is going to recover. Where did it happen? I have been working 15 hours a day for about two weeks. Living in the time warp. How is your effort doing? I have been off the computer for about 15 days. Friday

Friday, we're leaving Thursday for the national finals. We're racing for 2nd place overall. The bike is all back together with the exception of needing 2 new EGT amplifiers that should get overnighted in this week. It should be fun! Hope the weather stays good.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Totenkopf said:
Friday, we're leaving Thursday for the national finals. We're racing for 2nd place overall. The bike is all back together with the exception of needing 2 new EGT amplifiers that should get overnighted in this week. It should be fun! Hope the weather stays good.
Good luck Tot, And most important stay safe !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts