V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to place a reasonablly large order with Jireh Cycles has anybody had any good or bad dealings with them

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I've ordered from them 2 or 3 times with no problems. They generally have the lowest prices and have free shipping on orders over $75. As with any internet seller, you may want to call them about availability. I highly recommend them.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I've ordered from them as well...had to return a wrong part...no hassle and a pretty quick turn around...

·
Registered
62 Posts
bad oil tank

i bought an oil tank form jeria it was full of rust and oil
then the chrome peeled off like onion skin
they would not take it back because i did not look inspect it quick enough
i still have the rusty tank i use it for mock up
now i buy from j+p
am gold card member

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Jireh is cool. I've placed several orders with them over the years and I've always walked away happy.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have ordered from them several times as well. If the part is not in stock, they have been great about letting me know within a business day or two.

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
I've done a ton of business with them. Great pricing and Top Notch customer service is all I have ever gotten from them. I highly recommend them.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I have used Jireh for the last 4 years and have been really happy with them. The only problem I have ever had is out of stock items. They are good at notifing you when the backordered parts come in. I have had good luck with them and buy from them weekly. My 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I haven't orderd from them, but a buddy of mine uses them all the time and says they are awesome. My problem with them is that their web site SUCKS..........not user friendly at all, you've just got to know what you want the the part no. to go with it. But they do have good prices.

·
Registered
1 Posts
best I've found

have ordered a few times and has always been great, they will be the first place I will always check first when I need a part, price is what gets you customers, customer service is what keeps them, they are a total package. It has never taken me more than 6 days to receive a part.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Jireh is good with me also...

No problems..Fast shipping & etc...

You just need to know just what you want, cos at those prices they don't have tech support.

But the prices beat J&P Big time..But seems J&P has gotten a bit carried away on their pricing.. Thay are a last resort these days.

·
Registered
105 Posts
As indicated by others in this thread- call them and verify your parts are in stock before you order.
I have no issues with Jireh and have ordered a fair amount of stuff from them. Prices are good, shipping is quick. Had one mixup, I called them and they fixed it immediately.
I wish they would update their website, though. It is somewhat clumsy.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
There prices beat everyone else,shipping is good allso just got new cables from them and were here in a few days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts