V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to go HUGE with your Jims 120 engine! Always at the front with new products for the ever changing performance market! Revolution Performance is proud to announce the development of the all aluminum Monster 135 kit for the Jims TC88A and TC88B platforms! The bore is blown out to a whopping 4.375" with a pump gas friendly compression ratio. As with all Revolution Cylinders, they are warranteed for life against warpage and/or plating defects! The kits come complete with Revolution Cylinders, forged piston kit, and gaskets. Call today for GMR Performance http://www.gmrperformance.comor Revolution Performance http://www.revperf.comfor details!

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is really up to the owner. You can basically just upgrade the 120 to 135" for big, reliable torque if you want to and change nothing else. There is scads of case structure in the Jim's motors. It is like they intended for it to happen anyway. Several great builders such as GMR, SBC, T-Man, Revperf:cool: and others are already in the loop. They are all in the process as we speak of preparing or have already prepared cylinder head and camshaft combos to easily push rear TQ/HP numbers north of 160 and beyond on pump gas and maintain stone reliability. We have a brand spankin' new billet head that will put the numbers up near 185 pretty easily. Haven't posted that on the website yet though. :whisper: The nice thing is, like I was talking to d'Wrench, the rear wheel torque at, like, say, idle will be phenomenal. All it takes is a case bore. Hell, the motor comes disassembled anyway.

BN

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
revperf said:
Hell, the motor comes disassembled anyway.
My understanding is that JIMS will soon be shipping the 120" motors completely assembled.

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spoke with Denise (sales manager) at Jims Friday to get there blessing (We have a great relationship with Jims). She told me the same thing. That's cool. Just like anything else though. Ride it for a while....or not:brows: . When the time comes to up the ante, and it usually does, the option is there big time.

BN

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Big Softy

When is their 120" assembled race motor kit going to be available for Softails? Like I got the scratch after taxes anyway.

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's already on their website. I'll call Denise Monday and get a solid time frame for you though.

BN

·
Sub Par Member
769 Posts
HD-LUX said:
When is their 120" assembled race motor kit going to be available for Softails? Like I got the scratch after taxes anyway.
I saw an ad in the latest issue of Hot Bike magazine for the fully assembled motors, both "A" and "B". I think it was already the March issue, but I would take that to mean that it should be available pretty soon, if not already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts