V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new 5 speed gear set from Jim’s it sat on my bench for five months when I buy it in my bike it was good at first, then I was riding home one night it locked up in 3 gear then broke free. 3rd and 4th were both making noise when I pulled it out there was three gears that had 1 tooth broken I sent it back to Jim’s they said both shafts were .005 bent and would not do anything for Denise was rude DONT BUY JIM’S

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
So your first post was to trash a vendor? Gotta think there's more to the story.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,417 Posts
I bought a new 5 speed gear set from Jim’s it sat on my bench for five months when I buy it in my bike it was good at first, then I was riding home one night it locked up in 3 gear then broke free. 3rd and 4th were both making noise when I pulled it out there was three gears that had 1 tooth broken I sent it back to Jim’s they said both shafts were .005 bent and would not do anything for Denise was rude DONT BUY JIM’S
How did you buy it in your bike? wi-fi connection?

How were the gears making noise when you pulled it out?

Why wouldn't they do anything for Denise?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
u should climb the jims ladder and explain in more detail the situation instead of dealing with the secratary or ?...their reputation....it should concern the upper management and make it right for a few bucks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So your first post was to trash a vendor? Gotta think there's more to the story.
There is more to the story and that is they fucked me out of $1600.00 then for $982.00 she would fix it. She said that a broken tooth that tried to pass though another gear wouldn't bend a shaft. She said it was my fault that I was to hard on the bike. I don’t hot rod my bike and know one rides my bike but me. The gear set lasted less then 6 months and they didn’t take care of there **** up so yeah I’m pissed
How did you buy it in your bike? wi-fi connection?

How were the gears making noise when you pulled it out?

Why wouldn't they do anything for Denise?
Denise is the manager and she was no help to me. There was three gears that all had one broken tooth and she said both shafts were bent .005 out. Said nothing about the teeth broken 982.00 to repair it

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,417 Posts
There is more to the story and that is they fucked me out of $1600.00 then for $982.00 she would fix it. She said that a broken tooth that tried to pass though another gear wouldn't bend a shaft. She said it was my fault that I was to hard on the bike. I don’t hot rod my bike and know one rides my bike but me. The gear set lasted less then 6 months and they didn’t take care of there **** up so yeah I’m pissed

Denise is the manager and she was no help to me. There was three gears that all had one broken tooth and she said both shafts were bent .005 out. Said nothing about the teeth broken 982.00 to repair it
You see, if somebody I knew was telling me this story over a couple of beers then I might be inclined to care about the whole thing.

You, by making this your introduction to the neighborhood, just sound like some random angry stranger walking up to me out of the blue and ranting about some shiit I have nothing to do with. That type of behavior would more likely result in a pistol draw than a give-a-shiit.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Why does he get to say fuked in post #5, but I can't say reddneck. Seems to be a double standard here between noobs and members.

Sent from a reddneck

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,855 Posts
I wonder if he'd've gotten a better response if he could actually use the English language. Denise might've been able to figure out what he wanted.

joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts