V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the TV program about the history of Choppers with Jesse james? He had a helmet on that I thought was actually pretty cool!! Id love to know where he got it. I think the show was on History channel. The helmet was white w/striping on it. Any info??

·
ALOHA, marooned Doof
249 Posts
Great Show

I have the show recorded on the DVR. I will watch again...more closely this time and then I check the credits for you.

I will let you know what I find out.

Punky

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
I think that helmet was a "jockey" stlye....But knowing jesse it was not store bought.......

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
TXCHOP said:
I think that helmet was a "jockey" stlye....But knowing jesse it was not store bought.......
"Knowing Jessie" which I don't, I would hazzard a guess it's not DOT...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a jockey style like Jesse's from Headtrip. It's a non-DOT, although after talking with them they said it still offers alot of protection. It passes all but one of the DOT tests (just barely fails the spear test). They said it will be offered in DOT shortly. They make awesome helmets. www.carbonfiberhelmets.com

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Jesse's helmet...

Yeah, I figured he mightve made it himself or had it styled to fit his head. Ill try some of the names provided here & see what comes up. Appreciate the info. By the way, I thought that the show we are talking about was awsome. Greatest yet for Jesse. Lots a good stuff on bikers history.:cheers:

The helmet is the "Polo" version motorcycle helmet, at the carbonfiberhelmets.com site! Thanx!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts