V-Twin Forum banner

Jersey Tuner

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  junkking 
#1 ·
I have been looking through a bunch of threads and have yet to see any mention of tuners, good or bad, in New Jersey. Does anyone have any people they would recommend around here? Thanks for the help.

#2 ·
I use the guys at Atlantic County Harley. Always did a good job for me.

#5 ·
junkking said:
Chip is the dyno guy and he seems to know what he is doing, Going to have SERT done this month and will post new numbers you can decide.
Thanks junkking,

That's just down the road from me. I live next to Sandy Hook, so it's a quick drive. Let me know how it works out. Thanks for the info.

#11 ·
He was familiar with both the sert and the power commander, and explained them both as if he read this forum, HA-HA.
I have the HD hi comp cast pistons, 211 cams, up graded HD springs, comp releases, V&H Straight Shots and what I was told today that the guy that put my motor together down loaded a custom map into my ecm.
The reason for the dyno run was that I installed thunder monsters and could really feel a differece but wanted to see if it effected my fuel ratio.

I gained 5.2 HP and 1.63 TQ but it moved the curve into a more usable area
without effecting the fuel ratio.

They worked just like the lady that sold them to me said they would and they sound great.
He sold me on the sert and I am having it installed later in the month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.