V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: I have been sporting a set of tins from JE Illusions for about 2 months and all I can say is the quality is UNBELIEVABLE. Josh is a genius and Brianne makes everthing go smooth as glass. The whole experience was fantastic and well worth the wait. It took about 4 months. I have won 6 bike shows since the paint set. If you want to see my paint set go to www.jeillusions.com , and click on SKULLS, and my paint set is the one called DEVIATION. It's for an 07 Streetglide. Everything was perfect.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a digital camera so I can't post pics yet, but that is my paint set and on the bike it looks outrageous. I can't figure out how these guys can put a paint theme together without the parts on the bike. It fits together graphically perfect.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
My VRSCA was painted by Josh and I can't take it anywhere without having people stop and stare at it. His work is the best. The price is not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. 10 coats of clear to cover up the meticulous work that he puts into it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe it. The detail and the clear coat is second to none. The paint looks wet all the time. Everytime I look at it I see something new in the details I didn't see before. I would recommend him to anyone. I looked long and hard before I chose him to paint the bike. Josh is a real artist, not just another paint guy. You are right about the cost, not cheap, but then anything with real quality never is. You really do get what you pay for with [email protected]:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts