V-Twin Forum banner

jawbone blue-tooth

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  roofeditor 
#1 ·
I don't know where to put this but I have a jawbone blue-tooth and with the helmet on and driving at moderate speeds on a ultra you can easily talk on the cell phone, if ya wanted to. I had a call from the wife today so I figured OH what the heck and she said there was no noise at all it sounds like you're in the car. they have some super noise suppressing technology. I don't know this could work but it does.

#2 ·
I have a Jawbone too, but I've never worn it on the bike. I have been told that you can definitely tell the difference between it and other BT headsets on the other end.

#7 ·
I know different strokes for different folks but I find people look dorky wearing those things. Everytime I see someone with one on the ear I get the urge to say beam me up Scotty.

#8 ·
I've been using the jawbone for the past 3 months and can't say enough good about them. I've tested in driving in my truck at 75mph with the radio blaring and the person on the other end said there was just a little noise. I couldn't even hear myself, but they could hear me perfectly.

They work wonders in airports as well. The typical BT headset picks up all of the announcement / music / etc... with the jawbone....NOTHING but you.
Check out www.ecost.com for their daily specials. You can find them about 2x week on sale for $79.99.

Don't mean to rant about it, but when I find a great product I gotta tell others about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.