V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, things are looking up! It's January 15TH, mid-January, mid-winter, the turning point. Now we can look forward to that warming up into sping and summer.

·
Super Moderator
20,905 Posts
Winter just arrived here in south central PA. This week is looking like the first week that I won't ride this winter.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Luvstoride .

Actually sometimes half full , sometimes half empty.

Look at my post East coast to West coast and back.

Plan on filling that glass over the next few months planning this trip .

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Luvstoride .

Actually sometimes half full , sometimes half empty.

Look at my post East coast to West coast and back.

Plan on filling that glass over the next few months planning this trip .
I saw that post before you replied here. Jealous does not even begin to explain how I feel! I hope you have an amazing time.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Winter started DEC 21, spring wont get here till March 22, but I love your optimism :clap:

·
Banned
589 Posts
It's snowing here. It never snows here. We've been getting "cold wave" stuff. I rode into PDX Thursday in 30F plus, some frosty patches and risk of ice on the highway. February 14, Valentine's Day the daffodils are pushing up through the ground here. Sometimes they're even blooming by then. Still, it stays wet and windy mostly through June. I look for dry spell windows, and then head east to the other side of the Cascade range, and south to Nevada.

It's snowing here! It never snows here.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
If I was still in upstate NY I would be getting grumpy, knowing I might get a few rides in starting in April if I am lucky.
Being I am in SC now I rode yesterday :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts