V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, convicted murderer JANKLOW, scourge of the inbred state that suckers biker into their yearly Sturgis trip, will be again allowed to practice law.

·
Banned
17,239 Posts
the law

what else did you expect from the State Law Board. They protect their own, not the public.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was going to mention that most people on here don't even know the story...

Maybe a link or some searching on the internet will get people up to speed.

Take care,
Baldman

P.S. I know the BS!

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts

·
'05 Road King Classic
806 Posts
jason_21218 said:
... inbred state that suckers biker into their yearly Sturgis trip.../QUOTE]

Sure, Janklow is an asshole, but why insult the entire state? There are good and bad people everywhere.

Dennis E.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
deisenbraun said:
jason_21218 said:
... inbred state that suckers biker into their yearly Sturgis trip.../QUOTE]

Sure, Janklow is an asshole, but why insult the entire state? There are good and bad people everywhere.

Dennis E.
I live in SD, and unless my parents lied to me, they aren't related.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by deisenbraun
Sure, Janklow is an asshole, but why insult the entire state?
I agree. Why should Sturgis, or South Dakota, suffer for the sins of its former corrupt Congressman? This was an individual who killed someone because of his ineptitude. I agree that he should have received a harsher sentence. But a judge made that decision; the state didn't. How is that the state's problem? Anyway you cut it, Janklow is the issue and he should be wearing black-and-white pinstripes. And maybe a ball and chain. But Sturgis should be Sturgis.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
jason_21218 said:
Thats right, convicted murderer JANKLOW, scourge of the inbred state that suckers biker into their yearly Sturgis trip, will be again allowed to practice law.
Inbred State? You can have your opinion on Janklow and on Sturgis, but to call South Dakota an inbred state only shows your intelligence, or lack of. Jody

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
jason_21218 said:
South Dakota is a beautiful state and I ride there all the time. To call it an inbred state shows how ignorant you are. There are a$$holes like Janklow everywhere. You are from Baltimore Maryland right next door to DC. Enough said.

·
You don't say?
422 Posts
Doin't get me wrong...

but why should his law license be revoked? Driver's license yes, but he didn't kill dood with bad or unethical law.

Dood is scum and deserved more than what he got for sure. A nurse wouldn't be deprived of earning a living if convicted of the same exact offence, nor would a Dr., teacher or CPA.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. I don't even need a license to do my job. Just looking at this one a little differently.

I can see it coming...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Duoglide_62 said:
but why should his law license be revoked? Driver's license yes, but he didn't kill dood with bad or unethical law.

Dood is scum and deserved more than what he got for sure. A nurse wouldn't be deprived of earning a living if convicted of the same exact offence, nor would a Dr., teacher or CPA.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. I don't even need a license to do my job. Just looking at this one a little differently.

I can see it coming...
I don't know what the law states exactly. Something about a person who defends people who break laws shouldn't be convicted of breaking laws themselves. I'm sure there is a lawyer here who will come out of hiding and clerify.

As far as your example, if a Dr or nurse does something wrong in their profession, like giving the wrong meds or removing the wrong organ, you better believe they would have to seek a new profession.

I'm not going to get into everything, people can look it p for themselves, but Janklow has done a lot of good for this state in all his years as a politician, to include being a big supporter/promoter of the Rally.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I just can't believe this guy is walking around. When this deal was fresh a couple of years ago, i was at sturgis and all the talk among SD peeps was they were gonna hit this guy hard (5-10). Can't believe this guy got away with this!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts