V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, a couple of crappy pics with my phone from the dealer, but you get the idea!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I won't be able to sleep until I get my paws on it!:woohoo:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Sweet, love the chrome yellow..Congrats...:clap:

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Screaming yellow zonkers!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! My last bike was an Ultra, two tone Red Hot and Smokey Gold! Great bike, but in a very different way, I think.

Time will tell!:beer:

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Can't wait for tomorrow morning to get it home and start changing it up! I have quite a few things from my 2009 Ultra what will fit, and a few changes ordered, and more in the plan!

New stuff, or take off mods from the 2009 that I'll be putting on after the 1.5 mile ride home.

HD Windsplitter Windshield
Rush slip ons
Screaming Eagle open air cleaner
Backrest
Skull timer cover, derby cover, and air cleaner cover
Smoke front turn signal lenses
Performance Machine Fuel door
Battery tender lead (not a mod, but it's been on the other three bikes, a little of the old I like to carry over!)
Slip Stream shift pegs Z(they give you the nicer floorboards, rear pegs, and brake pedal, but plain jane shift pegs, WTF)
Saddlebag liners

Parts on order
Color matched tour pack, quick detach setup
Color matched lowers, like the ones on Ultras
Shorty antenna for the back, so I don't have to do a fairing mounted antenna. My Dad has one he got at an auto parts store for 10 bucks for the radio that works great. That should keep it out fo the way of the tour pack.

Soon, not yet ordered
HD Slipstream Mirrors
HD Slipstraam Grips
Black clutch and brake levers
Black heritage bars

I also have some small detail things to do that aren't worth mentioning. Total time for the stuff I have on hand, about 2 hrs.

I should also have the quick detach hardware and other mounting stuff very soon. The painted stuff takes 6-8 weeks to come in.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Man, it's a shame you can't see it.....LOL.
Color me jealous!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's been called many things already, and I love em all! What a great riding machine!

Round one of the mods! It stayed stock for the 1.4 mile ride home!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your making me rethink the yellow glide. Looks great, know you'll enjoy it. Rented a glide last time we went to Yellowstone and it was a sweet ride. Still like my Street Glide but they're both great bikes.

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
Great lookin' Bike.

·
Registered
243 Posts
You should have bought the YELLOW one. Very nice bike, think you'll like the RG more and more as you get miles on it. They grow on ya.

·
Registered
31 Posts
man,that is sweet as a lemon drop lol they just pushed my ship date back again on my se street glide.I guess you wont be getting anything for christmas under the tree like me:woohoo:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Congrats! The RG is not my cuppa, but one of these days I'm going to get me a yellow 911!

MM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts