V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday, April 12 2002, Time: 4:45am, the alarm clock screaming, wake up, wake up, time to go to work. As I rise out of bed at 5:00am, everything seems normal. The cats are laying on the floor, beside the bed, waiting for their morning feeding. I get up, take a shower, make some java, and off to work i go. Thankfully, my morning drive to work is only about 2 minutes, if that. I arrive at work and everything seems to be fine for about five minutes, and than everything goes straight to **** in less than 10 minutes. It was one of those days where everything I touched just died. I've been in the A/C buisness for about six years now, and not to toot my own horn, but I know my ****. That didn't even help. Nothing could have helped me that day. So I spent the next eight hours wishing the day away. And finally it was over. I jumped in my car and drove home. Did I mention it's only 2 minutes away, if that. As I walked through the front door of my home, I glanced to my right and seen that the message machine was blinking its glowing red light. So I slowly walked over and hit the button. Beep! Hi Mike, this is Chris from Appalation Harley-Davidson I have some good news, give me a call. So I tried to remember the number and couldn't, even after dialing it a millon times before. I grabbed the phone book and started to search. And of course i found the number and dialed. The news was the high light of my day. My V-Rod came in. I first walked into the dealer on Dec. 5 and finally April 12, its in. Anyway, just to make a long story short. Just when you think your day can't get any worse, it gets a hole lot better. I just wanted to share this with ya'll.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Biggdoc
Congrats on the new ride - I know you will like it. You days sound like mine - wide open.

I see you are from York PA. That is beautiful country. I visited some friends in Lincoln Place PA last summer. You have a great place to ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts