V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode my 06 ultra 10,000 miles since October and now need to prepare for summer. What hight windshield do other electra glide owners use and any other tricks you want to share.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i pull the lower fairings and the little air deflectors on the bottom of the upper fairing, that makes a ton of differance. i just bought a couple of different height windshields from fastaire and have'nt had the chance to try them yet. i just try to keep moving as much as possible...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Getting hot out 'eh....must be tough :laugh:
I took this pic Thursday morning before daylight,by noon it was 8" deep :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hot is relative. It's still in the 20,s in the morning and up to 50 in the day. we did get to 83 on friday. just want to get ready. last year before my 45 mile some times 4 hour comute I took a shower in my riding clothes at work and that helped a lot. any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Y2K,

Wow... another place in the world that looks just like WNY. Only possible diff here is that if you're in the middle of a lake effect snow squall you won't measure the depth in inches... rather feet. Ah yes, life in dismal valley.
Will it ever end and just warm up???

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.