V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Just got the call. The bike is in and is headed to prep. I glad, as I am damn tired of riding the PC for the last two months since the RK went to a new cowboy. The weather has been great here around Atlanta, but will prob. turn next week when I pick her up.......Hope to knock down the first 500 before next weekend, so we can take her to ChattTN for the B'Angels air show....

Having a little extra chrome bolted on along with a sert and a SE air kit...
I have got the WIld Pigs in the garage :sofa:

Guess I'll take the OL out for a pizza tonight then swing by the stealer and rub on her a little bit...

That will work, I think she just got her name "lit'l bit".

When I put the RK up for adoption the OL asked how much is this upgrade going to cost us and I said just little bit.....then with all the bling sit'en in the garage from HD Chicago over the last two month the OL would come home from work and see another bird dropping on the floor from UPS (they crap brown boxes don't you know) and ask "how much was that?", and I always respond not much, just a little bit... :) thumbsup:

Hoglou

06 Shriner Ultra
Sert
Stage I
Wpigs
Fastair shortysheild
Chrome - oil vent line, fual cross over, rear foot board covers, front fender skirt, luggage rack, axle covers, more coming.......
Start'en the parts listing for the 95 build........... :boxin:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Nicely done my friend! I'm excited for you!:wootdnc: Don't forget to build your wish list on the harley site then send out to all your friends and family. You'd be suprised how folk use that as a registry b/c it's so easy to get gifts your b-day and christmas and what not. Again congrats!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02 to 06

When I sold the RK I got pretty much what I wanted for it so I came off a bunch of "stuff" I had acuummed, the kid thought he had died and went to the parts counter!

Now I have/geting new threads for the new ride.....working nights, DSL, and plastic sure loads up the work bench in hurry......

Hoglou ?prty:

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Rock_Steady said:
Nicely done my friend! I'm excited for you!:wootdnc: Don't forget to build your wish list on the harley site then send out to all your friends and family. You'd be suprised how folk use that as a registry b/c it's so easy to get gifts your b-day and christmas and what not. Again congrats!!!
Oh, jeez.
Who'd a' thunk that you'd be the first reply to this post?!?

Congrats, Hoglou!
Be careful about rubing on your wife a little bit at the dealer, though. Some of them take a dim view of that (although they may actually enjoy viewing it)!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
hoglou said:
Guess I'll take the OL out for a pizza tonight then swing by the stealer and rub on her a little bit...

Hoglou
This is where poor sentence construction will get you in trouble every time... :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rub the right way?

Heck, I'll rub'er any where, and any where she wants.......

Hoglou

acquisition rule 1200: alway party with a guy who drives a trans am, his sister usually runs hot and is easy to start.

:blurpan:

acquisition rule 1201: never marry a woman who drives a trans am, her brother will want to live with you when he gets out of county lock up.....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Missed opportunity?

I wonder if I could sell tickets, kind a like a HD raffle.........

Hoglou

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
MegaGlide said:
Oh, jeez.
Who'd a' thunk that you'd be the first reply to this post?!?
Hey, geezer! Get back in your rockin' chair before you hurt something. :thanks:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts