V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people I'm Dave. I ride a 99 fxdl (lowrider) . I have done a lot of work on it to get it where I want it, still not done ( don't think it will ever really get done) just got new paint job & solo seat. i'll post some pics of the new paint soon.

My wife was hit head on april 19th of this year, she's okay - just some neck & lower back damage. she'll be out of work for awhile, so everything is on hold till I get her back on her feet. Damn glad she's still with Me. We have 3 great kids : Jerrica 11, Selena 6, and Draven 19 months. they all love riding.

well enuff bout me

·
Registered
629 Posts
Slim Shady rides a Harley?

Welcome!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Get well soon to your wife, you, your bike and your family.................:confused:

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's always nice to have another Dyna rider among us. Dyna riders seem to have the least amount of questions and problems on all the forums. Maybe the simplicity of a Dyna is best after all! LOL. Glad you joined us....enjoy and post often.

Later,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.