V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Ridge Rider
372 Posts
Assuming your talking about the Low Rider, you can knock out the plug in the center of the mufflers. If you search the Forum there are several threads on how to do it. I have a set of stock mufflers from an 02 that have the plug opened and also a set of the SEII. Either set is for sale cheap but it may cost more than they are worth to ship to Japan. PM me if you are interested.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.