V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I am, tooling around on the newly rebuilt Sporty yesterday. Having a blast ! First nice day around here in awhile. There is a crisp bite to the air, but I am excited just to be here, doing what I love. I round a big sweeping corner and see what appears to a bunch of leaves in the road. Don't know if they are wet or not...but I do know that wet leaves can be mighty slick. I slow up just in case. All of a sudden I see it....

one of those leaves is actually a turtle !! He's crawling along, minding his own business. I bet he sh*t his britches when I roared past ! WHEW !! The moral of this story is : always keep your eye on the road and never take anything for granted. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Leaves falling all around me. I'm in a nice place, sun, color the hole 9. Then it starts to snow leaves. Holly SHITT, they hurt. Slappen me, scratchen up my face. They look a lot nicer when yer not riden in them.

·
Banned
5,863 Posts
Life is sweetest when lived close to the bone. In a cage, that turtle is a little thud followed perhaps by a momentary pang of remorse. On two wheels, the odds are leveled a bit more adding a white knuckle experience at the least

Dean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts