V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone actually on this "Street 500 & 750 Forum" anymore?

There were 2 posts earlier this year in March and April, then I posted asking a question in October. No replies at all. Tried 3 times?

Maybe the Admin's want to just delete this Section of the Forum?

I'm also on the http://www.hdstreetforums.com/ forum and there are almost daily posts.

How come no one is on the V Twin "Street" one?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Maybe they're all posting on the gardening and perennials forum?

Sent from handheld item of convenience.

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts
I'm on that forum too.

I just thought there might be others on here as well.

I'll probably stick with the other one now.
Up to you....

There is a lot more mechanic experience on this forum at the moment. And a lot of interesting personalities! :hystria:

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
Speaking of interesting personalities. Guess Zerk is gone on a permanent camping trip at banned camp
Ya, I kinda miss him. He had some interesting perspectives.

On topic, I think the forum masters should have a scooter/moped forum of threads that would include the Street peds.

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts
Ya, I kinda miss him. He had some interesting perspectives.

On topic, I think the forum masters should have a scooter/moped forum of threads that would include the Street peds.

Funny I liked his writing. Did not care for the pissing in wheaties stuff.. But he did have unusual views that I thought interesting.

Just include the street with the girls bikes in sportster section might be easier?

It is a nice machine.

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
Funny I liked his writing. Did not care for the pissing in wheaties stuff.. But he did have unusual views that I thought interesting.

Just include the street with the girls bikes in sportster section might be easier?

It is a nice machine.
I could see myself tooling around the local backroads on a Street 750. Kinda like dating a fat girl, lots of fun but you don't want to be seen on (I mean with) one . . . . .

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts
I could see myself tooling around the local backroads on a Street 750. Kinda like dating a fat girl, lots of fun but you don't want to be seen on (I mean with) one . . . . .

I may be getting mine back from my son. Two weeks ago I got home and my Vrod was "borrowed" from my garage. He left a note he was taking his wife on a few rides and wanted more power. I have not seen the Vrod since.

So despite of owning four motorbikes ... My garage only contains one at this time. I knew his house was too close when they bought it!!!

·
Registered
15,984 Posts
I may be getting mine back from my son. Two weeks ago I got home and my Vrod was "borrowed" from my garage. He left a note he was taking his wife on a few rides and wanted more power. I have not seen the Vrod since.

So despite of owning four motorbikes ... My garage only contains one at this time. I knew his house was too close when they bought it!!!
I thought that's what children were for. Mine don't use the bike, but they'll sure borrow the boat.

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts
For sure! And it seems that on this site you're allowed to have your own opinion and voice it without getting banned so easily!

One of the few run like a real biker bar ... They only break up the fights if injury is eminent. And stitches and butt hurt are not injuries!

Plus it's a pretty good group of live and let live ... Even if your opinion is really phucking stupid.

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts
I thought that's what children were for. Mine don't use the bike, but they'll sure borrow the boat.

Yeppers that is what they are for. Wasn't for grand kids I would have killed them off already.

·
Premium Member
6,027 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still surprised there is no action on the Street Forum here.

It's a shame we have to go to the "other forum".

Oh well ................ i know where I'm going.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts