V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 05 ironhorse tejas , where can i find parts , or find out what parts i can use ,

·
Registered
956 Posts
What do you need parts for? Is it a basket case?

Is this your first bike of this kind?. Or first of even a Harley Davidson, not even talking about clones?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Is this your first bike of this kind?. Or first of even a Harley Davidson, not even talking about clones?
Yes , i had rockets my whole life then a 09 street glide, just bought a tejas and a bander , so yeah kinda new to buying parts for these kinda bikes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Need a primary gasket for the tejas and a oil perssure switch for the bandera

·
Registered
956 Posts
I think they used a variety of S&S EVO style motors in their bikes. Have you got in touch with S&S for any help?

As for the primary gasket, I would take the gasket down to the local Harley Davidson Emporium and pick up one that looks just like it. Or whatever it has been superseded to. Same thing for the oil pressure switch for the other bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think they used a variety of S&S EVO style motors in their bikes. Have you got in touch with S&S for any help?

As for the primary gasket, I would take the gasket down to the local Harley Davidson Emporium and pick up one that looks just like it. Or whatever it has been superseded to. Same thing for the oil pressure switch for the other bike.
Ok thanks

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
Everything on the primary side,,, except the clutch itself is all 90's softail,,, clutch is a rivera pro clutch,,, engine is an S&S,, should be a 113" evo style,, 4 inch bore and 4.5 inch stroke,,, S&S 600 cam,,, they bought the engines complete from S&S.with a G carb, and HD 32 amp charging system,,, front end is custom dont remember who made it,,, it is based on a HD 41mm wide glide.
Transmission is baker,, wheels and tires are by model,,, wheels I think are PM,, maybe the brakes too,,, 4 piston
.when you get to the ignition system and harness controller,, a company, who,'s name escapes me,, but are based in Tennessee manufacture that.. thunder heart? Maybe

My shop had a service contract with the company,,, authorized factory service..

Hope all that helps you some

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everything on the primary side,,, except the clutch itself is all 90's softail,,, clutch is a rivera pro clutch,,, engine is an S&S,, should be a 113" evo style,, 4 inch bore and 4.5 inch stroke,,, S&S 600 cam,,, they bought the engines complete from S&S.with a G carb, and HD 32 amp charging system,,, front end is custom dont remember who made it,,, it is based on a HD 41mm wide glide.
Transmission is baker,, wheels and tires are by model,,, wheels I think are PM,, maybe the brakes too,,, 4 piston
.when you get to the ignition system and harness controller,, a company, who,'s name escapes me,, but are based in Tennessee manufacture that.. thunder heart? Maybe

My shop had a service contract with the company,,, authorized factory service..

Hope all that helps you some
Do you have any idea where i can find the brake rotors ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts