V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have the Inverted Front Forks installed on their Softail Standard or
Night Train? I've seen these on the HD website and the catalog, but I never really gave them a second thought until I saw them on a "Spec Bike" at Dallas HD. These forks really gave the bike a beefy, bad @$$ look. Not to mention the chrome goes all the way to the top floor with these babys!
They had the bike outfitted with Street Slammer bars, chrome switches and braided lines. The top of the triple tree is taller than the stock tree so this makes the bars sit a tad higher and that made the bike feel really good to me. In short, I am in love with these forks! Of course, they cost over a grand just for the parts and I don't even want to know what the labor is. I was wondering how they felt on the road. How does the ride compare to the standard forks? Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
i looked at gettin these when i bought my night train. HD said they were on backorder 6 plus weeks.

I was lookin at tryin to powder coat or anodyze them but never got a chance to see them in person to see if it was possible.

Would still love to get them on my bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts