V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured I would finally do an intro.

I have been riding motorcycles since I was 16 (hard to remember exactly how old I was). Learned to ride in California on an Elsinore 250 motocross bike in new subdivisions. Bought an Elsinore 250 first and then a Honda XL250 which I used to go to school and the college. I let the Elsinore go when I was about 25 but kept the XL250 until about 1995. I wish I still had both bikes today.

Today, my wife and I have 5 bikes. She started off with the really cool custom bikes being the artist she is. She has a 2001 Custom Bonneville which has been lowered (cool looking), special Purple paint job, and lots of Chrome. I have a plain jane 2002 Bonneville America. Both bikes have D&D exhaust pipes and jet kits and sound awesome. Mine sounds like a big block even though it is a 790cc. Both are light so the performance is great. She also has a custom 1968 BSA Chopper which became magazine material (4 page spread) in the horse magazine. My other bikes are a 2007 Daytona 675 which rocks compared to the previous Triumph sport bikes that I rode. Finally, I have a 2008 Big Dog Ridgeback as my first custom bike with the V&H 2 into 1 Big Radius exhaust and I love it. So, to sum it all up, my only V-twin is the Big Dog. I looked at may Harley's and Arlen Ness bikes prior to finding my Big Dog.

Well, there you have it.

·
Iron Butt, SS2000
3,399 Posts
Welcome, post some pictures would ya? Those gotta be some sweet looking rides.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello my name is charles and i have been dealing with cycles for about 2 years now and still consider myself a newbie. so any info you have would be helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts