V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am new here. There looks to be a lot of good stuff on here. I spend most of my time at www.Heritagespringer.com, but figure I would jump in here. I'm from the Boston area.

I have an 2003 Heritage Springer with 95" kit Screamin Eagle heads, high performance pistons, 257 Cam, TCC true Duals with Kerkers and BCT's.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! Nice looking Springer you have there. Post up often and enjoy!!

·
Professional Lurker
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.

I have to get some updated pics. I have more chrome and other mods since that pic. Looking into a set of rims now. It never ends.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Great looking bike mister.

Still riding in this cold? I am trying to set a record and ride every day it doesent rain. Had my ski stuff on today...nice day for a spin to and from work.

Welcome to the V-TwinForum. Stick around and post up.

·
Professional Lurker
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P 0 P E Y E said:
Great looking bike mister.

Still riding in this cold? I am trying to set a record and ride every day it doesent rain. Had my ski stuff on today...nice day for a spin to and from work.

Welcome to the V-TwinForum. Stick around and post up.
I went out for a quick ride on Wednesday, cause I hadn't been out in almost 3 weeks. Windy as a bastaad. Dodging trash barrels ans those wet leaves will sneak up you. I'll ride in the cold. Just throw on the windshield and heavy gloves and go. I've been out when it was 25 degrees. I don't do it often, but sometimes it calls you.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Nice....:welcome: Always thought springers were cool (guess that's why I have one)

·
Professional Lurker
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carrie said:
Welcome! Love the color of your ride! Post up!

Thanks Carrie. What type of rims are your Scoot....Hallcraft, Fat Daddies?

I like them. I'm looking for new rims. I'm looking for a rear 80 Spoke Radial from Halcraft.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Those are Fat Daddies! Getting ready to purchase the super spoke pulley, pulley spinner and the super spoke rotors. Can't wait! Winter project of course...:D

·
Professional Lurker
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Carrie said:
Those are Fat Daddies! Getting ready to purchase the super spoke pulley, pulley spinner and the super spoke rotors. Can't wait! Winter project of course...:D
I have the rotors and the pulley is on it's way. I got them from KCINT on ebay. Nice looking stuff. I can't wait to get them all installed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts