V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Name here is Woody, new to the forum. I just found it a few days ago and got an email telling me I must contribute or be scraped off like crust on a festering boil. SO...
I guess I got started back when the kids on the 'other' side of town were still young enough not to care about the 'side' thing and we all hung out together. They let us ride their bikes and we let them come hunting with us and borrow a shotgun. I've always had bikes off and on, but never an HD. The very first bike I bought myself was when I was in the military, a used Honda Rebel 250. Deep down in Arizona close to the border and that thing was a blast. It lasted a very short while due to moving and circumstance, but it got me going. I've since owned a few here and there, a Suzuki GS750E, Kawasaki 454LTD, Kawasaki KZ1100D Spectre, and a Suzuki Intruder 700. Now I've found a nice '90 XLH and I love it. Planning on keeping her and ultimately getting an Electra-Glide Standard or an FXD, not really sure which yet.. but either will be my first "new" bike and will be about 2 years in the coming. Can't wait but having a great time on the sporty till then!
Hope this forum has a long and fruitful life!
Woody

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Roger and thanks for the welcome. I was indeed stationed at Ft. Huachuca. Spent a good deal of time pilfering the "backroads" and the long straights down there! MANY a year ago and I don't remember exactly where I went but I do remember even as a young punk, I did enjoy that scenery. It was the cracking and profuse bleeding in my lips that I remember hating....
lol!
Woody

1 - 4 of 4 Posts