V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 06 with stock bars and cables, the question i wanna know is can i hide my wires in the stock setup dragbars and risers? any feedback i would like... thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
thru the bars yes drill the dimple and add a hole in center bottom of bar,,,the risers are solid (i think,,,I'd think twice about drilling the neck( go 4 the back bone) ride hard cb

·
Registered
317 Posts
I recently installed another set of drag bars and ran the wires internally, did it the right way, going under the tank for the wire connectors. It came out real clean, posted some pics of mine.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Click on my name and look for my previous posts, the pics and what I had to do is all in there dude.

·
Registered
317 Posts
clb, I had to read the posts a couple of times before I knew wtf you were talking about.I kept thinking what the hell is he talking about?....when I said I "did it the right way", is probably what you're talking about? No dude I wasn't implying you did it the wrong way.What I was saying is that I initially thought I had to cut wires, splice, etc and some bro's on the electrical pages helped me to do it the "right way".

I can't believe you couldn't read all that in my post dude, lol. Yea so midnight sporty I wasn't saying clb did it any way other than the right way, I was saying I almost did it the stupid way. :cheers:

Everything cool clb? :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts