V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Now there's a dick head. Geez almost makes me want to sell my Harleys, buy some foreign bike I DONT care for, scrape off all my tatoos so someone doesn't think I'm a satan worshiper and pull down my American flag(after all that whole flag thing might be some kind of plot thing) and fly a bunch of rising suns! Thanks for the link, I am a big fan of humor(biting as it may be)
Sheepboy

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Did ya'll read enough to know this guy is a cop? He is the kind of guy who hates/stops every big trucks, mexicans, fast cars, or whatever a cops particular pet peeve may be. He may be able to ride the wheels off a bike, but to me he sounds like a bad cop. He speaks of being intelligent, and he seems like he probably is, but the more he, or any person rants and cusses, and flies off the handle the "stupider" they sound. If I were any of you, I wouldn't e-mail him. That would just let him know you read his sight and took offense, and that is what he wants.

·
Registered
82 Posts
:D For a guy that could care less about a Harley, he sure does try to keep up with whats going on. they say you can learn something form everyone, even idiots.

When he gets a life :eek: maybe he will realize that its not about the bike as much as it is about feelin the wind on the open road....you just look good feelin it on a HARLEY.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I can't believe it! After three months of discovering this wonder site I'm finally posting something... Being new to the world of Hogs I find I still only have opinions (and many miles of riding, be it on Metrics) vice any good Hog advice to pass along...

So, my first words? Great web site just for the fresh spin (talking about the web site on this thread) as I do believe in "Freedom of Speech", but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything this "Dark One" on his web site has to say.

Lemmings, Damn, I knew I shouldn't have purchased that extra piece of "Harley Chrome" when I ordered my bike. Now I'm sure to burn in hell...

Actually, after purchasing a used Dyna Glide while I wait for a '03 FatBoy this fall I can honestly say that I really do see a difference in my "Hog" vice my ole' Vulcan and I am much happier with the new "pork". Now if I could have only purchased a new FatBoy this model year to avoid all that 100th anniversary stuff upcoming in 2003... :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
I don't think this guy is a cop. I think he's the Japanese motorcyclist that is pissed off because "he didn't get waved to" and a motorcycle cop stops him on a Harley and now he is convinced there's a conspiracy against him. Now he has everyone to blame and too much free time on his hands.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts