V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a pic of our install of the 240 kit. We are in the mach up stage but so far so good. We did have to do some modification but nothing major so far. I will post more pics when completed.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
looking good, keep the pics coming though..I am interested, as my brother just got a new lowrider recently and asked me about this very thing today.....keep us posted.....

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
That is cool... what are you doing about a back fender. I'm a big fan of the flip up WG fender and I was wondering if you could get one that is wide enough for the fat tire. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just took some more pics but I am not able to put them on they exceed the size limit. Does anyone know how to make a pic file smaller? I added 3 degree triple trees from Perse, they are sweet. As for the rear fender I went with a Russ Wenermount (Not sure of the spelling) Pro Steet finder which follows the curve of the wheel. We will be adding it this week. I do think you can get a Bob tail fender that wide.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some more pics. thanks for the links. everything is going good so far on the project. only starting to wonder if I went too low on the shocks. I went with 11 inch progressives hopefully I won't have any issues.

·
Fukengruven
100 Posts
Dude that is BADASS!!! :banana:
Tell me more, where did you get the kit, how much$$, overall price, how hard was it!!! I really wanna do this!!! That bike looks sooooo sweet!!!
Send more pics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.