V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And they look and sound great.....

I ordered a set of the new Mid-Length Stepped Tuned Hooker pipes for my FXDWG and they arrived today.. It was a cool day but sunny, so I decided to go ahead and see about getting them installed.

Very nice pipes, and installing them was a snap. Hooker included everything needed, including new exhaust gaskets. Only took myself and a friend a little over an hour to get them on, and there wasn't any surprises. In fact, there is still plenty of room to check the transmission fluid and oil without cussing..

These pipes are very healthy sounding, and I believe you can order special baffles to 'tame the tone' somewhat if you would like. Myself and a few others that came over to give moral support during the installation think they sound great. Very nice mellow tone, and you will be noticed cruising down the road or around town..

Anyway, I'm very happy with these pipes.. Great fit, great quality, and a great sound.

Here is a picture I took with my old digital camera.. Not very good, but it will give you an idea of how they look on a Wide Glide...

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Awesome... Love the look. How's the performance "feel" to you?
I have those pipes on my top 5 list.
Can you get any more pic's?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts