V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like um too. I installed 14's on my ultra, totally changed the feel of the bike. Nice install.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Joe.....I went with Hill Country Cycles.......Thay are not cheep but I bought a complete kit and it made it easy..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks, I emailed them about 14's and they told me 344.00 for the bars, stainless braided cables, and wire extensions. That's pretty descent if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I'm looking at 14s for my FB too, 344 is a pretty good deal, might just have to get on the phone tomorrow.

BTW...just a little jealous of your garage! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I wasn't saying thy have bad prices guys..I went with new controls and its alto of money out of my budget...I do like the 14s alot .. Do you guys have hight laws in your state?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know if Pa. Has a height law or not. Ive seen some pretty high handlebars around here and never heard of anyone getting pulled over for them.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Do it your self and save a bundle like I did. Took me a good part of half of my Saturday and a few beers but like I said I saved a bundle and have the bragging rights too. I went the other way and took my mini ape stockers and went with drag bars. Internal wires and all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts