V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great example of life bite'n ya and getting right back on that horse. Always gotta keep picking yourself up

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Bravo!! That lady is truly inspiring......If life give ya lemons, make lemonade!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi ladies,

harleygirl64 brought to my attention that my web page had been posted here. So I wanted to siop by and say thanks for all the kind words. Hope everyone is making it through this long, cold winter. I for one, can't wait for spring and warm riding weather.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hi Hdgirlee....welcome to the forum... so happy you finally stoppped in and posted.. I think you'll find a great bunch of Ladies and Lurkers..(Ya gotta keep the lurkers straight sometimes..) cause these guys can get outta hand.. any ways..welcome again.and .post often !!! ENJOY !!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Jeanne, I just read your whole site and the words to describe what I am thinking elude me at the moment. You are an inspiration to us all and I wish you a happy and full life. Good luck in your continued therapy and career goals, post often and I am in awe of you ! Thanks for sharing your experience with us all.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Thealien said:
Jeanne, I just read your whole site and the words to describe what I am thinking elude me at the moment. You are an inspiration to us all and I wish you a happy and full life. Good luck in your continued therapy and career goals, post often and I am in awe of you ! Thanks for sharing your experience with us all.
I have a lot of respect for Thealien and girl if you have him speachless you are doing something right:D YOU ROCK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.