V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......Plates.

Anyone know who online sells nice looking Inspection sticker plates? I bought one today from a shop in Houston at lunch time and it looks like crap.

Looking for something nice.

Thanks

· Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I rigged this one last night to sit directly above the plate light. It is cut down to be no bigger than the sticker itself. While it hides the plate light, it is there for the cop to see if he wants to and will work fine. I mounted it between the plate and the plate mount so basicly it is functional yet invisible.

Thansk for y'alls help.

· Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Muthuh said:
Generally, our inspection stickers are on the inside of a vehicle as well, but they use a different sticker for bikes... how does your state put stickers on bikes without a windshield?

Yea what's up with that? I think maybe he is confusing the cage sticker with a bike sticker.

· Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fugly said:
uhhh, WTF is an inspection sticker. he he :eek:

It's that thing that shows that after we have fallen victim to The HarleyWhore, we did not catch nothing from her and that the "product of our love" is a clean machine in spite of it all. I think. :confused:

· Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Anyway, the article ends saying something like " We can only wonder when the government will decide that the only time we dont need to wear a helmet is when we're asleep in bed. "

Provided the room is carpeted and tha the headboard is padded,

Oh ! And 69 with a fat chick is still illegal without a DOT Full Faced regardless of the situation. That law was sponsored by the Paramedics Association with a closing argument of "We will strike before we ever agre to go in there and ressesitate that guy!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.