V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
304 Posts
Everybody in Mississippi keeps their sticker in their wallet. Only the Police Officers on motorcycles mount their stickers on their bike (but then it really isn't their bike). I don't carry a wallet and I like the idea of mounting it on one of those plates DJW referred to so I don't have to keep up with it.

· Premium Member
304 Posts
Agh! It just hit me. Our inspection stickers go on the INSIDE of the windshield, so those two chrome inspection sticker plates I just ordered won't work. The adhesive is on the printed side. I need some sort of clear plate so the sticker can attach to the back of it.

I don't want to put the sticker on my windshield.

Anybody have any ideas?

· Premium Member
304 Posts
We don't have seperate stickers. That's why everyone carries them in their wallet. Most bikes other than a few Harleys don't have windshields so there is no place to put them. The motorcycle cops put them on the inside of their bike windshields. On cars the inspection guys scrape last year's sticker off with a razor blade. I can imagine them trying that on my lexan windshield .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.