V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at different covers for my scooter and wondered what you all us ? I like the idea of the Harley-Davidson bubble. Has anyone used one before ? It seems like it wouldn't last very long with the fan running 24-7 for 4 or 5 months. During the riding season I just throw an old cotton bed sheet over it. Thanks for ideas.

Thanks
PJ

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
I've used the bubble since April. I had folks coming and going in the garage, (remodeling) and what i did notice is that folks stay away due to the added buffer of the bubble. With a regular cover folks have a habit of walking to close thus something gets banged. Its either the mufflers sticking out or the front fender that bets banged, etc.

No issues other than do not leave the fan running if you have construction ongoing. I had my hardwood floors sanded and it sucked in dust.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
flycasterjoe, Speaking of buffer zone, I hear ya' ! I draw the proverbial line in the sand around my iron horse and instruct everyone that if this line is crossed, including flying objects, there will be hell to pay, butts will be kicked and if indicated clips will be emptied.
That reminds me of a story about a Texas Trooper...

JMS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts