V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, a friend is building a fatvo. He wants to go with injection rather than carb.
My question is, do yall know of a great injsection system that is not dependant on a CPS that will wire into H-D harness and work well with an Evo flywheel set?

Thanks

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
For a stand alone system the S&S works ok , or get a delphi system and harness, or the new harness that allows you to use a early cam cover, to convert. Either way you are going to spend some cash. best bet is a donner bike, as you need pump set up, complete t/b and intake along with harness, and ecm. Now that should be as clear as MUD!!! The MM where the first system used on EVO so that is a option.

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HDWRENCH said:
For a stand alone system the S&S works ok , or get a delphi system and harness, or the new harness that allows you to use a early cam cover, to convert. Either way you are going to spend some cash. best bet is a donner bike, as you need pump set up, complete t/b and intake along with harness, and ecm. Now that should be as clear as MUD!!! The MM where the first system used on EVO so that is a option.

thanks, money is ok, but would truly like to go with delphi feeling they are the standard these days.
tell me more about the harness that allows use of an early cam cover!
BTW i can do mud just fine!

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
I think there used to be a company called Whitek that made FI for the EVO.
RSR Makes FI systems too.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paniolo said:
I think there used to be a company called Whitek that made FI for the EVO.
RSR Makes FI systems too.

Good luck
thanks for the info.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
It bolts in like a ign from a evo and it is a simple set that will allow you to convert to efi with out having a full factory harness. You still need a delphi t/b unit with injectors and a pump but it make the process simple by not requiring a crank sensor, and a full on harness. I will look to see if I can find it again they where popular a few years ago not heard much about them since

1 - 7 of 7 Posts