V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about building a bobber, and am looking for information on various frames & kits available. This forum doesn't seem to be real active in this particular area - are there other forums that specialize in this type of thing?

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
khollister said:
I'm thinking about building a bobber, and am looking for information on various frames & kits available. This forum doesn't seem to be real active in this particular area - are there other forums that specialize in this type of thing?
Building a bobber is pretty vague.

What exactly are you wanting to do?
What motor are you wanting to build around?

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
I found a nice kit that I have built a few with . The kit is sold in a roller form and price wise hard to beat. It is a Bobber of course and is in a springer fourm, set up for a evo with a 5 speed .

·
Registered
2 Posts
???

saw this forum and wanted to see about bobbers myself. what's up with the banned thing? i clicked the link and it's a skate shop. i typed in cal customs in a search engine and found their site. the shop name is california customs. i guess he can't mention his shop name here because he's not paying money but the other brands are okay? funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts