V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys -

Deuce is ready to be picked up at the dealer and of course we got nailed with 18 inches of snow out here in the Western Philly suburbs.

Bike is going to be garage kept at all times, but want to find a nice cloth/breathable cover to keep dust from accumulating and discourage any types of "mishaps" around bike while in garage.

Anyone have any links to share out there for covers you had success with? I know there is quite a few available from HD, but I'm sure they can be had for a lot cheaper elsewhere.

Thanks in advance guys - see you out there this spring.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
I'll assume the dealer is giving you a discount on the crap you buy w/ the bike.
I like the MoCo's covers a LOT. The one on my bagger even has a velcro closure on the back for the antennas to poke through.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
15% off accessories for a year, 10% off labor, $1k off price of bike and a couple other odds and ends - hoped to do better this time of year, but they found the color etc. I was looking for ---

I'll check out the site you suggested, the premium cotton indoor storage cover on the HD site is $129 - which I know can be beaten elsewhere, even with 15% off ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts